- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/ A Level, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Baru Bangi/ Bang Avenue
- No work experience required.
- Must be willing to work on shift, weekend and public holiday
- Full-Time position(s) available
- – Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- – Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- – Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician/doctor.
- – Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician/doctor.
- – Explain simple treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians instructions to patients.
- – Help physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials. or performing such tasks as giving injections or removing sutures.
- – Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- – Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, taking dictation, or completing insurance / claim forms
- – Greet and log in patients arriving at office or clinic.
- – Schedule appointments for patients.
- – To find locum doctor and schedule them for duty to ensure continuity services to customer.
- – Alert on the necessities for replenishment of stocks.
- – Operate office machines and lab instruments/equipments, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, personal computers, blood machine, etc.
- – Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- – Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- – Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Address Poliklinik UKM Kesihatan (24jam), Cawangan Bandar Baru Bangi, No. 7-G, Jalan 15/18, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.